[Can chicken and eggplants be eaten together]_Eat at the same time_Can youvwlrlelk
[Can chicken and eggplants be eaten together]_Eat at the same time_Can you
Chicken is a kind of meat product that is more common in people’s daily life. It is also a food that many people like to eat.
Eggplant is also a particularly popular food. Of course, the nutritional value of this vegetable cannot be underestimated.
So, can chicken and eggplant be eaten together?
In fact, these two foods are not equal, and eating them together will not cause adverse effects on human health.
First, eggplant and chicken can be eaten together. Eggplant contains protein, trace amounts, glucose, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. Chicken is high in protein, contains vitamin C and vitamin E, and also contains calcium, iron, zinc, etc.Trace elements have the function of strengthening the body.
The two do not conflict in terms of nutritional content, they can be eaten together, and nutrition is balanced.
Second, how to eat eggplant and chicken ingredients: 300 grams of eggplant, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper, 100 grams of chicken breast, 2 tablespoons of watercress sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of wine, 1 tablespoon of sugar, vinegar1/2 tablespoon, onion segments, ginger slices, garlic slices, salt, pepper, sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of water starch, 1 egg white.
Method: 1. Wash the eggplant, cut it in half, cut it into 4 cm segments, cut three or four knives each, and connect the ends; remove the green pepper and red pepper, and remove the seeds., Cut into small pieces.
2. Cut the chicken breast into thin slices and marinate with 1 tbsp of wine, 1 tbsp of oil, 1/2 tbsp of water starch, egg whites and a small amount of salt and pepper.
3. Hook 1 tbsp of wine, 1 tsp of sugar, chicken powder, 3 tbsp of water, half a tablespoon of soy sauce, vinegar and water starch into the pot and put into standby.
4. Heat the wok, add the right amount of oil, add eggplant, green pepper, red pepper and chicken slices in order, slide over with oil, drain and drain for later use.
5. Re-heat the frying pan, fry the garlic slices, remove the garlic slices, add 1 tablespoon of oil and bean paste, scallion ginger, remove the oily ingredients and garlic slices, and pour in the filling.Drizzle the top and bottom sesame oil and stir it out.
Third, the precautions to eat eggplant 1, because eggplant is a cold vegetable, therefore, the body has indigestion, prone to diarrhea, spleen and stomach dehydration, pregnant women who are not symptomatic should not eat more.
2. When pregnant women choose eggplant, they should also choose fresh eggplant.
It is best not to choose old eggplants, especially old eggplants after autumn, which contain a lot of solanine, which is harmful to the human body and should not be eaten more.
Pregnant mothers need to choose fresh eggplants when eating eggplants, so as to avoid eating the old eggplants, which will cause physical discomfort.
3. Don’t eat eggplant raw to avoid poisoning.
4. Old eggplants, especially after the autumn, contain multiple solanine, which is harmful to the human body and should not be eaten more.